Discover, Collaborate and Connect. The National Design Network (NDN) Hub is a service for Canada’s microsystems research and R&D community The Hub is intended to help facilitate open discussions to share best practices, learn about cutting-edge technologies or foster research collaborations.
The NDN Hub allows users to:
- Offer and receive community support for CMC provided products and services through the discussion forums
- Offer feedback and comments on CMC product and service initiatives
- Gain quick access to community developed references, including documentation, support threads, etc.
- Collaborate with other researchers in the NDN
- Set privacy controls and allow your profile to be searchable by others in the community
Access to the Hub open to all CMC account holders. Some groups may have controlled access due to the content being addressed.
Go to NDN Hub