- There is no hands-on training component in this workshop. Attendees are welcome to bring their own laptops.
- Attendees will get access to resources provided by Cadence and presentations made during the workshop.
|Dec. 6 to 7, 2018
||9:00 am to 5:00 pm
University of Toronto
Rosebrugh Building (RS)
164 College Street
View campus map
- Presentation on FinFET fundamentals, followed by presentations and point-tool demos from Cadence, with a focus on layout tools for FinFETs.
- Expect to hear academic and industry perspectives on current and future CMOS technologies, challenges associated with advanced node FinFETs and future directions for the semiconductor industry. The day will end with a panel discussion on the importance of training HQP for Canadian competitiveness.
- Presentations, point-tool demos and panel discussion provide great opportunities to learn from and engage with experts from both industry and academia.
For more information, see the detailed agenda.
Registration and Sponsorship
Registration is open to professors and students in academia and industry participants.
Sponsors gain increased exposure and opportunities to network with attendees. Sponsorship includes the following:
- Complimentary registration
- Corporate logo on workshop communications
- Opportunity to distribute promotional material
||Wait list only, please contact Sarah J. Neville to add your name.
||Please contact Gayathri T. Singh if you are interested in becoming a sponsor for this event.
The Strathcona Hotel Downtown Toronto
60 York Street,
Toronto, Ontario M5J 1S8
Guest rooms are available (Smart Queen or King) at the rate of $139.00 per night.
To book, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.363.7213. Indicate you are attending the CMC Workshop.
Travel and Accommodation Subsidy
Travel and accommodation subsidies are not provided for this workshop.
If you have any comments or questions regarding the course content or registration, please contact Gayathri Tilak Singh at email@example.com.
Cancellations must be received in writing at least one (1) week before the beginning date of the course in question to receive a full refund of the registration fee. A cancellation made after the deadline will not receive a refund. CMC Microsystems makes no commitments on refunds for travel or accommodations.