CAD: The Cadence University Software
Minimum Subscription Required:
Price for Canadian Academics
The Cadence University Software program includes:
- Custom Integrated Circuits Bundle
- Digital Integrated Circuits Bundle
- Verification Bundle
- Silicon Package-Board Bundle
For a complete, refer to Cadence University Program Software Selection.
This release is intended to be installed in the Supported Technology Configuration (STC) environment supported by CMC. Only administrators of the STC disk at CMC’s member universities may obtain the software from CMC's secured doc server, and install the kit at their university.
To access Cadence, please go to http://www.cmc.ca/en/WhatWeOffer/Design/Tools/CADactivate.aspx
What You Get
- Faculty: receive a pass that allows you, your students, PDFs, and research staff to access the Cadence design tools.
- Access is to a shared license pool.
- One pass supports multiple simultaneous users from your research group, up to the limits of the available licenses in the shared pool.
- Access for one year
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Licenses may be used for academic research and teaching only.
- Licenses may not be used for commercial purposes.
- Access to the software license keys is limited to faculty, their graduate students, PDFs, and research staff.
- Any NDN university Designer or Prototyping subscriber is authorized to access this product.
- Only users from institutions that have executed the "Letter of Consent for the Acceptance of Academic Use Software License and Maintenance Terms and Conditions " with CMC may access this design tool. Please contact our Licensing Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you qualify.
Contact the Licensing Administrator at 613-530-4787 or email@example.com for more information.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit