Price for Canadian Academics
The Prototyping Subscription provides:
- The products and services available through Subscription are intended to enable excellent research, development, and innovation in microsystems and nanotechnologies.
- Access to Prototyping Subscription products and services including early access to prototyping technologies, Integration Prototyping Service, Fabrication Access, area estimation and technology selection advice, and access to Fabrication and Travel Financial Assistance.
- Access to Designer Subscription products and services including early access to Design Technologies and Tools, Development Systems, Process Design Kits, Design Flows, Application Notes, IP Libraries and Reference Designs, Training Materials, Engineering Support, and Design Rule Checking Service. Subscribers have the flexibility to swap each of their Design Tool selections once within the 12 month subscription period and access another tool.
- Access to Basic Subscription products and services including an online Community Space, Discussion Forums, Business & Technology Reports, and the opportunity to provide priority recommendations for topics and analyses.
- Eligibility to apply for discounts on transaction-based products and services, including Training Courses, CAD Tool License Access, and Short-term Equipment Loan, Fabrication Access, Microsystems Prototyping Environments, and access to the Integration Prototyping Service.
- Access to new products in the Prototyping, Designer, and Basic categories as they become available.
See Terms and Conditions.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit