The Agilent N5247A PNA-X Vector Network Analyzer available from the CMC test equipment pool is a one-connection, multi-function test system that allows you to perform a wide range of automated measurements on linear and non-linear RF devices such as amplifiers, mixers, and frequency converters.
Agilent N5247A PNA-X Vector Network Analyzer, 10 MHz to 67 GHz – 2 Ports, Single Source
- Agilent N5247A PNA-X Vector Network Analyzer
- Accessories: flexible RF cables, RF adapters
- 1.85-mm Calibration Kit
- Analysis software packages for common high-power/non-linear measurements, including intermodulation distortion and gain compression
- Get-started training is mandatory for new users of this instrument, and is provided through CMC.
- 10 MHz to 67 GHz operating range
- 2 test ports , single source
- 110 dB system dynamic range, 32,001 points, 32 channels, 15 MHz IF bandwidth
- High-output power (+10 dBm at 67 GHz) and a wide power sweep range (40 dB)
- Noise Figure
- Gain Compression
- Conversion Gain/loss
The instrument runs Windows XP Pro operating system, and features Agilent proprietary firmware.