The CAD Compute Cluster is a dedicated group of servers enabling researchers to improve the performance of large computational tasks.
8 Nodes Delivering 8.6 TFLOPS
- Dual 14-core 2.4-.3.3 GHz CPU
- 4 nodes – 384 GB RAM
- 4 nodes – 768 GB RAM
- 100 Gb EDR node interconnect
- 10 GbE storage network
Speed up Your Simulations
- CMC engineers provide assistance in utilizing the infrastructure as well as domain knowledge on utilizing HPC infrastructure
- Documentation/reference designs available for ANSYS, COMSOL, Xilinx and more
- Uniform array available in standard and large memory configurations
Other Related Infrastructure
Design Environment Options to Optimize Use of the Cluster
- Remote Desktop Access through CMC Cloud—a secure, high-performance environment. The CMC Cloud is managed by CMC which helps lower the technical support and administration costs of a research project.
- Local Desktop Access through the STC Server Network that are regularly synchronized to deliver the latest updates to CMC supported CAD tools
Manager, CAD Services