Crosslight is a suite of semiconductor device simulation tools, featuring modelling of optoelectronic devices and materials properties. The suite includes five main programs:
- Pics3D – a state of the art 3D-simulator for surface and edge emission laser diodes, SOA, and other similar active waveguide devices.
- Apsys – a general-purpose 2D finite element modelling tool of compound semiconductors and Si (e.g., temperature dependence)
- CSupreme – a process simulation software package for integrated circuit (IC) design
- Procom – a 2/3-dimensional process simulation software package for compound semiconductor growth by Metal-Organic Chemical Vapor Deposition (MOCVD)
See more information about Crosslight software at http://www.crosslight.com/.
|Operating System||Windows 10|
|Bit Level||32- and 64-bit|
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access Crosslight software.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, to access a shared license pool.
- Access for one year
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- The use of this design tool is restricted to university research only.
- Access to the software license keys is limited to faculty, graduate students, and research staff.
- Any NDN university Professor Research subscriber is authorized to access this product.