CMC offices will be closed from December 23 @12:00pm to January 3. Tools will continue to be available and staff will respond to any support cases when we return to the office in the new year.
Enabling the Next Generation of Canadian Semiconductor Makers
Fabrication of Integrated Components for the Internet’s Edge. A Proposal to Canada’s Federal Government. Learn more
Open Job Postings
- Technical Staff, Microelectronics (Sainte-Foy, Québec City)| CMC Microsystems
- Technical Staff, Microelectronics (Ottawa/Montreal)| CMC Microsystems
- Technical Staff, Microelectronics (Part-Time) | CMC Microsystems
- Staff Scientist, Quantum Computing | CMC Microsystems
- Staff Scientist, Photonics | CMC Microsystems
Participate in Upcoming Events
Don’t miss upcoming application and design submission deadlines for the following technologies. Learn more about recent price changes or view our complete technology portfolio.
22nm CMOS FDX, 45SPCLO, BiCMOS 90nm SiGe 9HP, BiCMOS 130nm SiGe 8XP
28nm CMOS, 65nm CMOS GP/LP, 180nm CMOS, 180nm CMOS BCD
NanoSOI, Silicon Nitride
Nb-SWAPS junction process
Piezoelectric micromachined ultrasonic transducer process
Have a question for the FAB team? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Success Stories
Did you know?
CMC provides cost-effective access to quantum computers, tools and technology for researchers in Canada. Learn more