The effectiveness of the NDN is dependent on the interactions between many individuals and organizations.
- 1100+ faculty members (including 700+ subscribers) and their collaborators at 60+ post-secondary institutions across Canada
- 40+ micro-nano technology (MNT) facilities providing lab processes and equipment at Canadian universities
- 100+ industry partners and suppliers around the globe
- 4000+ graduate students, post-doctoral fellows and research staff as well as 4000+ undergraduate students supporting a high level of academic output
- 900+ companies in Canada have collaborated with academic researchers or hired graduate students with microsystems competence and experience.
- 10+ public funders from both federal and provincial levels
- CMC Microsystems - 30 year history providing a foundation for microsystems R&D by managing projects and delivering infrastructure, services and support
Benefits of the NDN
Over the past five years, researchers in Canada’s NDN have benefited from industrial tools, technologies, and support services valued at over $100 million.
What We Do:
- Leading-edge tools, technologies, and solutions: Access products and services for designing, prototyping and testing your ideas and leverage available support to create a fully working proof-of-concept prototype.
- Opportunities for networking, partnerships, and collaborations: Interact with experts from across Canada and around the world. Jump-start projects, accelerate discoveries and help set technical direction.
- Support to translate research to commercial success: Access tools, technologies and expertise for commercial projects. Take your research from conception to commercialization. Train on the tools and infrastructure relevant to Canadian industry.
Join The Growing, Dynamic National Design Network Community
We invite you to learn more.
Please check the CMC Microsystems Products and Services Catalogue
Additional information: Canada’s National Design Network
For more information, please contact Brent Jodoin, Manager, Products and Services Marketing, at 613.530.4679 or firstname.lastname@example.org