Discover, Collaborate and Connect. The National Design Network (NDN) Hub is for Canada’s microsystems research and R&D community. The Hub is intended to help facilitate open discussions, share best practices, learn about cutting-edge technologies, and foster innovative research collaborations. NDN Hub allows users to:
- Offer and receive community support for CMC provided products and services through the discussion forums
- Offer feedback and comments on CMC product and service roadmap initiatives
- Gain quick access to community developed references, including documentation, support threads, etc.
- Collaborate with other researchers in the NDN
- Set privacy controls and allow your profile to be searchable by others in the community
Access to the Hub is open to all CMC Account holders. Due to content, some groups may have controlled access.
Go to NDN Hub