- There is no hands-on training component in this workshop. Attendees are welcome to bring their own laptops.
- Attendees will get access to resources provided by Cadence and presentations made during the workshop.
- By registering for this event, you agree to have your name and affiliation listed and distributed to other event participants and allow organizers to use photographs or video taken of you in their publications (electronic and/or print formats). To withdraw this consent, please contact Sarah Neville.
|May 6 to 7, 2019
||9:00 am to 5:00 pm
9376 University Dr.
|May 9 to 10, 2019
|9:00 am to 5:00 pm
|UBC Robson Square
Room C.575 (See floor map)
800 Robson St.
- Presentation on FinFET fundamentals, followed by presentations and point-tool demos from Cadence, with a focus on layout tools for FinFETs.
- Expect to hear academic and industry perspectives on current and future CMOS technologies, challenges associated with advanced node FinFETs and future directions for the semiconductor industry. The day will end with a panel discussion on the importance of training HQP for Canadian competitiveness.
- Presentations, point-tool demos and panel discussion provide great opportunities to learn from and engage with experts from both industry and academia.
For more details, see
Ottawa Workshop Sponsors
Vancouver Workshop Sponsors
Registration and Sponsorship
Registration is open to professors and students in academia and industry participants.
Sponsors gain increased exposure and opportunities to network with attendees. Sponsorship includes the following:
- Complimentary registration
- Corporate logo on workshop communications
- Opportunity to distribute promotional material
If you have any comments or questions regarding the course content or registration, please contact Gayathri Tilak Singh.
Cancellations must be received in writing at least one (1) week before the beginning date of the course in question to receive a full refund of the registration fee. A cancellation made after the deadline will not receive a refund. CMC Microsystems makes no commitments on refunds for travel or accommodations.