Fab: Teledyne DALSA MIDIS Platform
||Price per 4 x 4 mm2 Design**
|Peer Review Price: $2,100
| *To become a subscriber, see Subscription.
**Other design areas can be quoted upon request.
|Canadian Academic Price: $6,400
The MEMS Integrated Design for Inertial Sensors (MIDIS™) platform is designed to provide a standard process for manufacturing accelerometers and gyroscopes and integrating them into an Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) for application areas such as consumer (mobile), automotive, aerospace and sports/health markets.
The MIDIS™ Platform is being offered as Multi-Project-Wafer (MPW) service through CMC Microsystems and is available for both academic and industrial R&D. Together CMC and Teledyne DALSA offer a seamless path from MPW design confirmation to volume manufacturing.
|Note: The expected number of chips to be delivered for this technology is 40.
- Getter-free high-vacuum sealing allows resonator Q factors > 20,000
- Efficient wafer-level packaging minimizes overall die size
- 1.5 μm feature size in a 30 μm thick membrane
- Comb height control allows out-of-plane sensing
- TSV allows compact design ready for co-packaging
- Deliver 40 copies for each desig
- Inertial sensor combos (Sensor fusion)
Additional Services Available
- CAD tools
- Design kits (Cadence, Coventorware, Tanner/MEMSPro L-Edit)
- Access to CMC support engineers
- Design rule checking services
- Documentation including design handbooks, application notes and design methodologies
- Packaging & assembly services
Three runs are scheduled for 2014.
Free sample accelerator chips are available. They can be requested through the Sample Request form.
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
Please see Help with Licensing
to review licensing procedure. For more information, contact our License Administrator at email@example.com
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit