Fab: Teledyne DALSA MIDIS Platform
||Price per 4 x 4 mm2 Design**
|Peer Review Price: $2,100
| *To become a subscriber, see Subscription.
**Other design areas can be quoted upon request.
|Canadian Academic Price: $6,400
The MEMS Integrated Design for Inertial Sensors (MIDIS™) platform is designed to provide a standard process for manufacturing accelerometers and gyroscopes and integrating them into an Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) for application areas such as consumer (mobile), automotive, aerospace and sports/health markets.
The MIDIS™ Platform is being offered as Multi-Project-Wafer (MPW) service through CMC Microsystems and is available for both academic and industrial R&D. Together CMC and Teledyne DALSA offer a seamless path from MPW design confirmation to volume manufacturing.
|Note: The expected number of chips to be delivered for this technology is 40.
- Getter-free high-vacuum sealing allows resonator Q factors > 20,000
- Efficient wafer-level packaging minimizes overall die size
- 1.5 μm feature size in a 30 μm thick membrane
- Comb height control allows out-of-plane sensing
- TSV allows compact design ready for co-packaging
- Deliver 40 copies for each desig
- Inertial sensor combos (Sensor fusion)
Additional Services Available
- CAD tools
- Design kits (Cadence, Coventorware, Tanner/MEMSPro L-Edit)
- Access to CMC support engineers
- Design rule checking services
- Documentation including design handbooks, application notes and design methodologies
- Packaging & assembly services
- 3 runs scheduled for 2014
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
Please see Help with Licensing
to review licensing procedure. For more information, contact our License Administrator at email@example.com
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit