Heterogeneous Computing Middleware Platform (HCMP)
The Heterogeneous Computing Middleware Platform (HCMP) provides middleware that significantly reduces the complexity of developing industrial-strength heterogeneous computing software. Complex tasks such as multi-device memory management, device I/O, kernel scheduling, and dependency management are handled by the platform so that users can focus on writing their applications instead of adhering to complicated specifications. The HCMP supports all versions of OpenCL, including OpenCL 2.2, and is designed to incorporate support for new OpenCL versions and devices, without requiring application recompilation.
For more information, please refer to the HCMP White Paper.
The downloadable files include the following:
- HCMP_WhitePaper_v1.pdf: This white paper describes in details the Heterogeneous computing Middleware platform.
- clean_reference.pdf: This document provides details about the software layer called ‘clean’.
- clay_reference.pdf: This document provides details about the software layer called ‘clay’.
- libhc.pdf: This document provides details about the software layer called ‘libhc’.
- HCMP_RefGuide_v1.pdf: This reference guide describes a list of commands for installing the HCMP, and environment variables to help debugging the HCMP.
- HCMP_Datasheet.pdf: This document provides details about the HCMP in the form of a datasheet.
- HCMP_License.pdf: This document is the license of the HCMP.
- clean-example-project-1.0.1.tar: This file contains the source code of a simple HCMP project.
- yetiware-clean-rpms.tar: This file contains the installation of the HCMP for a Centos system.
- hcmp-cc: This file is a script facilitating the installation of the HCMP.
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Use of this development system is restricted to university research only.
- Any NDN university Designer or Prototyping Subscriber is authorized to access this product.
- Use of this development system is subject to the usage terms and conditions set out in the End-User License Agreement.
For more information, contact the Licensing Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit