Subscription Upgrade: Basic to Prototyping
Minimum Subscription Required:
Price for Canadian Academics
Upgrading from a Basic to Prototyping Subscription provides access to all the benefits of the Prototyping Subscription including:
- The products and services available through Subscription are intended to enable excellent research, development, and innovation in microsystems and nanotechnologies.
- Access to a range of Prototyping Subscription products and services including early access to prototyping technologies, Integration Prototyping Service, Fabrication Access, Area Estimation and Technology Selection Advice, Development Systems, and access to Fabrication and Travel Financial Assistance.
- Access to Designer Subscription products and services including early access to Design Tools and Technologies, Microsystems Prototyping Environments, Process Design Kits, Design Flows, Application Notes, IP Libraries and Reference Designs, Training Materials, Engineering Support, and Design Rule Checking Service. Subscribers have the flexibility to swap each of their Design Tool selections once within the 12 month subscription period and access another tool.
- Access to Basic Subscription products and services including an online Community Space, Discussion Forums, Business & Technology Reports, and the opportunity to provide priority recommendations on topics and analyses.
- Access to new products in these categories as they become available.
- Eligibility to apply for discounts on transaction-based products and services, including Training Courses, CAD Tool License Access, and Short-term Equipment Loan, Fabrication Access, Microsystems Prototyping Environments, and access to the Integration Prototyping Service.
See Terms and Conditions.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit