- The standard subscription duration is 12 months.
- In the event of circumstances beyond CMC’s control, e.g., funding changes, CMC reserves the right to adjust the subscription duration at any time.
- Renewals are valid from the later of the expiry date of the original subscription or the purchase date of a new subscription.
- Subscriptions cannot be transferred to another professor.
- Subscriptions can be maintained by a professor moving to an academic appointment at another CMC Member University.
- The products and services available through subscription are intended to enable research, development, and innovation in microsystems and nanotechnologies.
- For each professor, the subscription covers any of his/her supervised students, post-doctoral fellows and research assistants who have an account with CMC.
- Subscriptions will allow for use of products for training, including use by students who are not supervised graduate students of the subscription holder.
- Subscriptions can only be purchased by professors with academic appointments at Canadian post-secondary institutions.
Return, Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- You may cancel your subscription within 30 days of purchase with a full refund, provided you have not used and/or accessed a product or service during this period. Use of a product permitted on a trial basis does not apply.
- Certain products and/or services available through your subscription are subject to usage terms and conditions, e.g., for academic and teaching use only, a Non-Disclosure Agreement is required. General usage terms and conditions are described in the CMC membership agreements signed by your institution; additional usage terms and conditions are described on our website.
- Your use of these products and services constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Individuals purchasing a subscription are invoiced at the time of purchase.
- You may pay for your subscription by credit card, purchase order or PayPal.
Transaction Charges and Access Periods:
- Items available via subscription may be subject to additional transaction charges.
- Ongoing access to certain products and services is contingent upon a current subscription being in place.
- From time to time CMC may advertise subscription specials. CMC determines the terms and conditions of these offers in its sole discretion.