Price for Canadian Academics
The Designer Subscription provides:
- The products and services available through Subscription are intended to enable excellent research, development, and innovation in microsystems and nanotechnologies.
- Access to a range of existing products and services including early access to Design tools and Technologies, Development Systems, Process Design Kits, Design Flows, Application Notes, IP Libraries and Reference Designs, Training Materials, Engineering Support, and Design Rule Checking Service. Subscribers have the flexibility to swap each of their Design Tool selections once within the 12 month subscription period and access another tool.
- Access to Basic Subscription products and services including an online Community Space, Discussion Forums, Business & Technology Reports, and the opportunity to provide priority recommendations for topics and analyses.
- Eligibility to apply for discounts on transaction-based products and services, including Events and Workshops, Training Courses, CAD Tool License Access, and Short-term Equipment Loan and Travel Financial Assistance.
- Access to new products in the Designer and Basic categories as they become available.
See Terms and Conditions.
If your research benefits from products and services provided by CMC Microsystems, please acknowledge this support in any
publications about your work. For more information, please visit