The prime target attendees are the ones that are interested in providing training and/or support to other users in their institutions. To be eligible as a trainer you should:
- Be a faculty, student, or research staff from a Canadian Academic Institution.
- Agree to be identified and act as the designated trainer for their research group. For more information, see the Trainer Requirements.
- Have (or have a supervisor with) a Designer or Prototyping Subscription.
Registration is open to academics. Any inquires regarding industrial participation can be directed to Olive Zhao at email@example.com.
|Feb. 17 to 19
||8:30 am to 6:00 pm
Note: The original four-day content will be compressed into three days for this training event.
Pricing and Registration
|Trainer: See the Trainer Requirements.
|Academic Registrant with a Designer or Prototyping Subscription
|Industrial Clients: If you wish to attend the course, please contact Olive Zhao at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The prime target attendees are the ones that are interested in providing training and/or support for these tools to other users. To those individuals, CMC will provide subsidized travel and accommodations in accordance with the Queen’s University Travel Policy, provided the attendee:
- Agrees to be identified and act as the designated trainer for their research group. See the Trainer Requirements.
- Has a Designer or Prototyping Subscription.
- Is a faculty, student, or research staff from a Canadian Academic Institution.
- Limit 1 per research group
A limited number of General Registrant seats will be available for each of the courses, with limited subsidization for travel and accommodations in accordance with CMC’s travel and accommodation guidelines. For more information, see Travel Subsidy: Frequently Asked Questions.
- If you plan to apply for travel subsidy, please read all policies/guidelines/FAQs listed above to ensure that you are qualified for the subsidy and follow the procedures and requirements.
- Original detailed itemized receipts are a mandatory requirement for all travel related expenses, including meals.
If you have any comments or questions regarding the course content or registration, please contact Olive Zhao at email@example.com.
Two hotels are recommended for attendees. University ID may be required to obtain the CAUBO rates.
||Comfort Inn (approximately 25 minutes walk to University of Waterloo)
||190 Weber Street North
Course cancellations must be received in writing at least one (1) week before the beginning date of the course in question to receive a full refund of the registration fee. A cancellation made after the deadline will not receive a refund. CMC Microsystems makes no commitments on refunds for travel or accommodations.