In this training course, you will:
- receive training materials you can share with your colleagues at your institution, and
- learn how to explain what is available from CMC and in the NDN, and how it is accessed.
The prime target attendees are the ones that are interested in providing training and/or support to other users in their institutions. To be eligible as a trainer you should:
- Be a faculty, student, or research staff from a Canadian Academic Institution.
- Agree to be identified and act as the designated trainer for their research group. For more information, see the Trainer Requirements.
- Have (or have a supervisor with) a Designer or Prototyping Subscription.
Registration is open to academics.
|May 6 to 8
||9:00 am to 5:00 pm
NI Toronto – EWB
111 Peter Street, Suite #801
Toronto, ON, M5V 2H1
Pricing and Registration
|Trainer: See the Trainer Requirements.
||The class is full. Contact Sarah J. Neville at email@example.com or Susan Xu at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to be added to the waiting list.
|Academic Registrant with a Designer or Prototyping Subscription
The prime target attendees are the ones that are interested in providing training and/or support for these tools to other users. To those individuals, CMC will provide subsidized travel and accommodations in accordance with the Queen’s University Travel Policy, provided the attendee:
- Agrees to be identified and act as the designated trainer for their research group. See the Trainer Requirements.
- Has a Designer or Prototyping Subscription.
- Is a faculty, student, or research staff from a Canadian Academic Institution.
- Limit 1 per research group
A limited number of General Registrant seats will be available for each of the courses, with limited subsidization for travel and accommodations in accordance with CMC’s travel and accommodation guidelines. For more information, see Travel Subsidy: Frequently Asked Questions.
- If you plan to apply for travel subsidy, please read all policies/guidelines/FAQs listed above to ensure that you are qualified for the subsidy and follow the procedures and requirements.
- Original detailed itemized receipts are a mandatory requirement for all travel related expenses, including meals.
If you have any comments or questions regarding the course content or registration, please contact Dr. Susan Xu at email@example.com.
Hotel Booking Information
||Hyatt Regency Toronto
||370 King Street
||$189.00 Single or Double Occupancy
|Booking cut-off date
||April 7, 2015
Course cancellations must be received in writing at least one (1) week before the beginning date of the course in question to receive a full refund of the registration fee. A cancellation made after the deadline will not receive a refund. CMC Microsystems makes no commitments on refunds for travel or accommodations.