About Synopsys ASIP Designer
Application-specific instruction-set processors (ASIPs) rely on similar techniques as used in the design of hardware accelerators to achieve high performance and low power: heavy use of parallelism and specialized datapath elements. Yet ASIPs retain software programmability within their application domain, resulting in C/C++-programmable processors and accelerators with the lowest power possible.
Synopsys’ ASIP Designer is a tool suite that brings ASIP design within easy reach of every SoC team. Key capabilities include rapid exploration of architectural choices, generation of an efficient C/C++-compiler based software development kit that automatically adapts to every architectural change, and automatic generation of power and area-optimized synthesizable RTL.
The prime target attendees are ones interested in providing training and/or support to other users in their institutions.
Registration is open to academics. Any inquiries regarding industrial participation can be directed to Hugh Pollitt-Smith at email@example.com
||12:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Polytechnique Montréal (Campus Map)
Pavillon Lassonde, Local: L-5904
2500 Chemin de polytechnique
Montréal, Québec, H3T-1J4
||9:00 am to 5:00 pm
|9:00 am to 4:15 pm
View detailed training agenda
Pricing and Registration
|Trainer: See the Trainer Requirements.
|Academic Registrant with a Designer or Prototyping Subscription
|Industrial Clients: If you wish to attend the course, please contact Hugh Pollitt-Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The prime target attendees are the ones that are interested in providing training and/or support for these tools to other users. To those individuals, CMC will provide subsidized travel and accommodations in accordance with the Queen’s University Travel Policy, provided the attendee:
- Agrees to be identified and act as the designated trainer for their research group. See the Trainer Requirements.
- Has a Designer or Prototyping Subscription.
- Is a faculty, student, or research staff from a Canadian Academic Institution.
- Limit 1 per research group
A limited number of General Registrant seats will be available for each of the courses, with limited subsidization for travel and accommodations in accordance with CMC’s travel and accommodation guidelines. For more information, see Travel Subsidy: Frequently Asked Questions.
- If you plan to apply for travel subsidy, please read all policies/guidelines/FAQs listed above to ensure that you are qualified for the subsidy and follow the procedures and requirements.
- Original detailed itemized receipts are a mandatory requirement for all travel related expenses, including meals.
||Best Western Ville-Marie Montréal Hôtel & Suites
- Single occupancy: $179.00 plus tax (rate includes breakfast)
- Double occupancy: $189.00 plus tax (rate includes breakfast)
- By Phone: Call our toll free number 1-800-361-7791, mention bloc name “CMC Microsystems” and complete reservation with a credit card.
- Go to www.hotelvillemarie.com.
- Enter arrival / departure dates
- Enter group code: CMC18
- Select type of room.
- Complete reservation with a credit card number.
|Booking Cut-off Date
||August 7th, 2018, group discount will not be applied to any reservations made after this day.
If you have any comments or questions regarding the course content or registration, please contact Hugh Pollitt-Smith at email@example.com or Olive Zhao at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course cancellations must be received in writing at least one (1) week before the beginning date of the course in question to receive a full refund of the registration fee. A cancellation made after the deadline will not receive a refund. CMC Microsystems makes no commitments on refunds for travel or accommodations.