June 22 to 26, 2020
This course is the recommended starting point for learning how to use the COMSOL Multiphysics software. During the 5-day COMSOL Multiphysics online training course (each day 3.5 hours), you will develop a strong foundation for your future Multiphysics modelling work. The following topics are covered in the course:
- Introduction to the COMSOL Multiphysics Software and GUI
- CAD Techniques: Building and Importing Geometries
- Meshing Methods
- Understanding Solvers and Convergence
- Visualization of Simulated Results
There are lectures and one-on-one sessions scheduled for each day. For more details, see the course description.
The prime target attendees are those who are interested in providing training and support for COMSOL tool to other users in their research groups. To be eligible as a trainer:
- You agree to be identified and act as the designated trainer for your research group;
- You are a faculty, student, or research staff from a Canadian Academic Institution;
- Limit 1 per research group; and
- You have (or have a supervisor with) a CMC Subscription.
Registration is also open to other academic subscribers (non-trainers).
- You or your supervisor has a subscription with CMC.
- You are a licensed COMSOL user through CMC.
- You have yourself computer and internet connection for online course.
|June 22 to 26, 2020||Lecture Start Time:
10 AM (EDT)
If you have any comments or questions regarding the course content or registration, please contact Dr. Susan Xu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course cancellations must be received in writing at least one (1) week before the beginning date of the course in question to receive a full refund of the registration fee. A cancellation made after the deadline will not receive a refund. CMC Microsystems makes no commitments on refunds for travel or accommodations.