This course is the recommended starting point for learning how to use the COMSOL Multiphysics software. During the 5-day COMSOL Multiphysics online training course (each day 3.5 hours), you will
This course is the recommended starting point for learning how to use the COMSOL Multiphysics software. During the 5-day COMSOL Multiphysics online training course (each day 3.5 hours), you will develop a strong foundation for your future Multiphysics modelling work. The following topics are covered in the course:
- Introduction to the COMSOL Multiphysics Software and GUI
- CAD Techniques: Building and Importing Geometries
- Meshing Methods
- Understanding Solvers and Convergence
- Visualization of Simulated Results
There are lectures and one-on-one sessions scheduled for each day. For more details, see the course agenda.
The prime target attendees are those who are interested in providing training and/or support for COMSOL tool to other users in their research groups. To be eligible as a trainer you should:
- Agrees to be identified and act as the designated trainer for their research group.
- Is a faculty, student, or research staff from a Canadian Academic Institution.
- Limit 1 per research group
- Have (or have a supervisor with) a CMC Subscription.
Registration is also open to other Academic Registrants (non-Trainers).
- You or your supervisor has a subscription with CMC.
- You are a licensed COMSOL user through CMC.
- You have a computer and internet connection for the online course.
|July 6 to 10, 2020||Lecture Start Time:
10 AM (EDT)
|Online||See the course agenda.|
Pricing and Registration
|Trainer: See the Trainer Requirements.||$100||The class is full. Contact Sarah J. Neville to add your name to the waitlist.|
|Academic with Subscription||$200|
If you have any comments or questions regarding the course content or registration, please contact Dr. Susan Xu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course cancellations must be received in writing at least one (1) week before the beginning date of the course in question to receive a full refund of the registration fee. A cancellation made after the deadline will not receive a refund. CMC Microsystems makes no commitments on refunds for travel or accommodations.
6 (Monday) 10:00 am - 10 (Friday) 2:00 pm EST