Congratulations to this year’s TEXPO and Colton Award winners.
Xanadu and CMC approve the development of quantum computing applications. Learn more about the 5 projects.
Interested in commercializing a new technology? The Virtual Incubator Environment is here to help support you..
- Microelectronics Technical Support Specialist (CMC)
- PhD Candidate Deep Learning (Polytechnique Montréal)
- PostDoc, PhD and Masters positions required for RISC-V project (Polytechnique Montréal)
- Virtual Roundtable: University of Laval | March 2
- Virtual Workshop: Accelerating AI 2021 | April
- Virtual Training: GPU/FPGA-based inference of Deep Neutral Networks | April
- Virtual Training: Deeplite AI-Driven Optimizer for Cloud and Edge | April
- Virtual Roundtable: University of Calgary | April 30
- Virtual Training: FinFET Layout | May 10-21
Participate in Upcoming Events
Don’t miss upcoming application and design submission deadlines for the following technologies. Learn more about recent price changes or view our complete technology portfolio.