IAR Embedded Workbench provides an integrated development environment (IDE) that allows users to develop and manage complete application projects for:
- ARM Cortex-M embedded systems, and
- 8051-based embedded systems.
The IDE includes tools for compiling, linking, and debugging targeting each family devices.
|Operating System||Windows 7, 8, 10 and Vista (SP2)|
|Bit Level||32- and 64-bit|
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access IAR Embedded Workbench software.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, to access a shared license pool.
- Access for one year
- The use of this tool is subject to the Software License Agreement which can be found at http://www.iar.com/sla.
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Licenses may be used for academic research and teaching only.
- Licenses may not be used for commercial purposes.
- Access to the software license keys is limited to faculty, their graduate students, PDFs, and research staff.
- Any NDN university Professor Research subscriber is authorized to access this product.