The Intel FPGA Development tools include the following software:
- Quartus Prime (both Standard and Pro. Edition)—provides a complete, multi-platform design environment for Intel FPGA, SoCs, and CPLDs. It includes tools to enable users to perform from design entry and synthesis to optimization, verification, and simulation, including partial reconfiguration for the supported device families such as Stratix V and Arria 10.
- Intel FPGA SDK for OpenCL—allows users to implement accelerating algorithms/functions in OpenCL C, an ANSI C-based language with additional OpenCL constructs, and then produce FPGA image and implement it onto FPGAs. It enables easy implementation of applications onto FPGAs by abstracting away the complexities of FPGA design.
- Nios II EDS—provides comprehensive environment for developing and debugging software applications for Nios II embedded systems.
- ModelSim Intel FPGA Starter Edition—provides the simulation environment for user’s design.
- DSP Builder—working together with Mathworks Simulink tool, provides users with the capability of designing DSP systems from system definition and simulation to system implementation.
The Intel FPGA Development tools are an essential part of several CMC-supported FPGA-based Development System environments and are provided at no cost to subscribers to enable the effective use of these systems. More information on the Intel FPGA Development tools is available at: https://www.altera.com/products/design-software/overview.html.
Note: You will be contacted with specific installation instructions once the order has been processed, which will be completed within 1 business day.