- Four independent 2 W, 200 V, 100 mA source measure units (SMU), with voltage and current resolution down to 5 mV and 5 pA, respectively.
- Four independent preamplifiers with extended low current capabilities, with resolution down to 10 aA.
- Dual-channel digital storage oscilloscope, with a 0.5-1 GHz bandwidth and up to 2.5 GS/s sampling rate, 1 Mega-Samples on-board memory buffer.
- 50 MHz dual-channel pulse generator for pulsed IV testing, offering up to 80 Vpp into 1 Megaohm and programmable pulse width, duty cycle, rise and fall time, amplitude, and offset.
- The instrument is operated from a PC-based Windows XP Pro operating system, and features Keithley’s KITE software for measurement configuration.
- Keithley 4200-SCS Parameter Analyzer
- 4200-PA Remote Pre-Amp
- Remote Bias Tee
- BNC to BNC cables
- Anti-static wrist strap
- Tool kit
- Power cord