The Canadian Academic Mentor Graphics Higher Education Program offering for National Design Network researchers includes:
- IC Nanometer Design—Tanner S-Edit, L-Edit, T-Spice, Eldo ®, Questa ® ADMS, Nitro-SoCTM, Oasys-RTL, Calibre®, IE3D
- Design, Verification and Test—Catapult ® Ultra, VistaTM, ReqTracerTM, Questa (including ModelSim®), Oasys-RTL, Precision ® Synthesis, LeonardoSpectrumTM ASIC, Tessent ® Silicon Test, SystemVision®
- PCB PADS/Hyperlynx—PADS Standard Plus with HyperLynx
- softMEMS—a flexible, powerful, and easy-to-use CAD tool suite for the design and analysis of micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS).
- Tanner Suite—The Tanner Suite is now included in the Mentor Graphics HEP. Tanner offers products for the design, layout, and verification of analog, mixed signal, and MEMS designs. It consists of fully-integrated front-end and back-end tools, from schematic capture, circuit simulation, and waveform probing to physical layout and simulation. For more details, see the full product description.