What’s IncludedPXI-express base, which includes:
- System controller
- PXIe expansion card slots, including high-end FPGA-based DAQ, high-resolution digitizer, arbitrary waveform generator, digital multimeter, and high-accuracy power measurement unit
- Program environment: LabVIEW, C/C++
- High-voltage amplifier and various of high-voltage fixtures, as well as interface boards and test chips
- Flow pumps, pressure sensor, and flow meters
- FPGA-based imaging system including color camera, microscopic lens system, motorized zoom, illuminator, FPGA video adapter, microscope stand, camera cables, FPGA camera interface software, FPGA image processing library, zoom and lighting interface device, and zoom and lighting control software.
- Accelerates research by providing a feature-rich platform for integration and validating of microfluidics-based microsystems.
- Addresses specific research needs through a graphics-based programmable environment and microfluidics bio-sensor and actuator interfaces boards.
- Enables a faster path to commercialization by sourcing commercial-grade components and through compliance with commercial standards and interfaces (e.g., PXI and PXIe).
Suitable research filed for this variant includes microfluidics applications such as bio-particle tracking and real-time bio-cell analysis etc. A research example of using it is shown below:
Research Example of MIP Microfluidics Variant
- Technical documents:
- User Guides:
- User Guide: Setting up MIP Microfluidics Variant Generation II
- User Guide: Setting up MIP FPGA Imaging System
- User Guide: Setting up MIP GigE Imaging System
- User Guide: Setting up MIP Microfluidics Variant
- User Guide: Building a Real-Time Embedded System with LabVIEW and National Instruments Hardware
- Video and Assembly Guide for MIP Imaging System
- User Guide: MIP GigE Imaging System Advanced Reference Designs
- User Guide: MIP Microfluidics Variant Reference Design
- Application Notes:
- User Guides:
- Technical support
- Reference designs
- User community forum