PXI-express base, which includes:
- System controller
- PXIe expansion card slots, including high-end FPGA-based DAQ, high-resolution digitizer, arbitrary waveform generator, digital multimeter, and high-accuracy power measurement unit Program environment: LabVIEW, C/C++
- High-voltage amplifier and various of high-voltage fixtures, as well as interface boards and test chips
- Optical components including laser sources, position sensor and amplifier, beam splitter, lens, and holding board.
- Technical documents:
- User Guides:
- Application Notes:
- Technical Support
- Reference designs
- User community forum
- Accelerates research by providing a feature-rich platform for integration and validating of micromirror-based microsystems.
- Addresses specific research needs through a graphics-based programmable environment and micromirror sensors and actuator interfaces boards.
- Enables a faster path to commercialization by sourcing commercial-grade components and through compliance with commercial standards and interfaces (e.g., PXI and PXIe).
Suitable research filed for this variant includes real-time control of MEMS micromirror devices in either open-loop or close loop operation. A research example of using it is shown below:
Research Example of MIP Micromirror Variant