PXI-express base, which includes a system controller:
- 6.6 GHz RF vector signal generator (VSG
- 6.6 GHz RF vector signal analyzer (VSA
- 2.5 GHz 4 X 1 multiplexer/ or switch (multiply copies
- Digital Waveform Generator and SMU
- High-voltage fixtures, as well as interface boards and test chips
- Technical documents
- Technical Support
- Reference designs
- User community forum
- Accelerates research by providing a feature-rich platform for integration and validating of RF-MEMS based microsystems .
- Addresses specific research needs through a graphics-based programmable environment and RF-MEMS devices interface boards.
- Enables a faster path to commercialization by sourcing commercial-grade components and through compliance with commercial standards and interfaces (e.g., PXIe).
Suitable research filed for this variant includes real-time control and measurement of RF-MEMS devices operating up to 6.6 GHz, and tunable network with self-adjusting or self-configured for wireless applications. A research example of using it is shown below:
Research Example of MIP RF-MEMS Variant