The Optiwave toolset includes:
- Layout and analysis tools
- 2D/3D mode solvers
- Integrated scripting capability
- Support for multi-processor and multi-core simulation
- GDSII/DXF output mask formats
The OptiBPM’s simulator is based on the 2D/3D beam propagation method (BPM):
- Typical uses include slowly varying structures, low index contrast structures and long structures which would be too large for FDTD
- Short simulation times
See more examples at http://optiwave.com/category/products/component-design/optibpm/.
|Operating System||Windows 7, 8 and 10|
|Bit Level||32- and 64-bit|
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access OptiPBM software.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, to access a shared license pool.
- Access for one year
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- The use of this design tool is restricted to university research only.
- Access to the software license keys is limited to faculty, their students and research team.
- Any NDN university Professor Research subscriber is authorized to access this product.
- The use of this design tool is subject to the software licensor’s usage terms and conditions set out in Optiwave Software License Agreement and Academic Use Addendum.