CRYSTALWAVE and OMNISIM are modeling tools from Photon Design which are offered as a software bundle from CMC.
CRYSTALWAVE is a design environment for the layout and design of integrated optics components. It supports Finite-Difference Time-Domain (FDTD), Finite Element Frequency Domain (FEFD) and Finite Element Time Domain (FETD) simulators and includes a mask file generator specifically optimized for planar photonic crystal structures.
OMNISIM is a design environment for the omni-directional layout and design of integrated optics components. It likewise supports FDTD, FEFD and FETD simulators.
More information about CRYSTALWAVE and OMNISIM is available at: http://www.photond.com/products.htm.
|Operating System||Linux, Windows 7, 8 and 10|
|Bit Level||32- and 64-bit|
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access CrystalWave and OmniSim Design software.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, to access a shared license pool.
- Access for one year
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- The use of this design tool is restricted to university research only.
- Access to the software license keys is limited to clients, graduate students, and research staff.
- Any NDN university Professor Research subscriber is authorized to access this product.