This two-day online course uses lectures and hands-on exercises for training on SEMulator3D®. SEMulator3D is a semiconductor and MEMS process modelling software that offers wide-ranging technology development capabilities. It takes input from design data and then follows an integrated process flow description to create the virtual equivalent of the complex 3D structures created in the fab.
This training has two sessions a) Basic or Introductory Session and b) Advanced user session. These training sessions are scheduled for a range of time zones and are separated by few days to better serve our CNDN community.
The prime target attendees are lead users and those who can provide training and support for SEMulator3D to other users in their research groups. To be eligible as a trainer:
- You are a faculty, student, or research staff from a Canadian Academic Institution;
- You have (or have a supervisor with) a CMC Subscription.
Registration is only open to academic participants.
- You or your supervisor has a subscription with CMC.
- You are a licensed Coventor user through CMC and have an account at Coventor’s Customer Portal for software download.
- You have a computer and internet connection for the online course.
- Virtual metrology
- Analysis Editor
- Setting up metrology on your model
- Structure search
- Expeditor (Batch execution engine)
- Electrical Analysis
- Advanced process operations
- Visibility dependence
- Pattern dependence
Pricing and Registration
Please follow the system requirements for Coventor Products.
|Brett Schroeder||SEMulator3D Training||Brett Schroeder is Regional Manager Semiconductor Process & Integration at Lam Research.|
If you have any comments or questions regarding the course content or registration, please contact email@example.com.
Course cancellations must be received in writing at least one (1) week before the beginning date of the course in question to receive a full refund of the registration fee. A cancellation made after the deadline will not receive a refund. CMC Microsystems makes no commitments on refunds for travel or accommodations.