The Tanner Custom IC tools consist of integrated front-end and back-end tools, from schematic capture, circuit simulation, and waveform probing to physical layout and simulation.
Modules included in Tanner Custom IC tools for 2023.2 are:
- L-Edit—three versions, one each for IC, MEMS and photonics layout design, LVS, and DRC; for more details, see L-Edit IC, L-Edit MEMS, and L-Edit Photonics.
- S-Edit—tool and viewer for schematic capture; for more details, see Tanner S-Edit Schematic Capture.
- T-Designer—tool for managing analog simulation results and creating custom reports.
- T-Spice—tool for circuit simulation; for more details, see Tanner T-Spice Simulation.
- WaveTool—waveform viewing and analysis; for more details, see Tanner Waveform Viewer.
Note: L-Edit Viewer and LVS are not available through the Siemens Higher Education program (HEP).
|Software Versions and Operating Systems|
Platforms supported by Release 2023.2: