- Rapid exploration of architectural choices,
- Generation of an efficient C/C++-compiler based software development kit, and
- Automatic generation of power and area-optimized synthesizable RTL.
Synopsys ASIP Designer
- Technical Details
- What You Get
- Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
|Operating System||Linux 6.6+, 7.x, Windows 7, 8, 10|
ASIP Designer is available for research and training; however, to ensure appropriate and successful use of the tool, access must be approved in advance. Please contact email@example.com for details and to initiate your request. On approval, CMC will provide:
- License access a shared license pool for one year
- Engineering technical support (getting started and continuing use)
- Faculty: receive a pass that allows you, your students, PDFs, and research staff participating in your project to access Synopsys ASIP Designer.
- One pass supports multiple simultaneous users from your project research group, up to the limits of the available licenses in the shared pool.
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Licenses may be used for academic research and teaching only.
- Licenses may be used within your research group by you and your graduate students.
- Licenses may not be used for commercial purposes.
- Access to the software license keys is limited to faculty, their graduate students, PDFs, and research staff participating in a project approved by Synopsys. To initiate the approval process, please download and complete the University Project Request Form, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An NDN university Professor Research subscription is required to access this product.
- Only users from institutions that have an executed the “University End User License Agreement and Supplement” with the software licensor may access this design tool. Please contact our Licensing Administrator at email@example.com to see if you qualify.
For more information, contact the Licensing Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-530-4787.