CMC is pleased to offer a five-day hands-on training course on Cadence EDA tools using AMS methodology. The course will be facilitated by Cadence experts.
Training material will include a Reference Design and Reference flow documentation. A soft copy of the materials will be provided.
Cadence tools will be available for hands-on training using CMC’s cloud interface.
Topics covered will include Analog and Digital block development, mixed-signal integration of analog and digital blocks, top-level functional verification, physical implementation and sign-off.
Some of the Cadence tools that will be used in the training include:
- Virtuoso IC 6.1.8
- Silicon Signoff and Verification (SSV)
- You or your supervisor has a subscription with CMC.
- You are a licensed Cadence user through CMC.
- You are familiar with CMC’s cloud interface to access and use CAD tools.
- You have a basic understanding of analog, digital and mixed-Signal design
Note: CMC plans to repeat this five-day training in May 2020 in Western Canada (Location TBD).