CMC is pleased to offer training on Keysight Pathwave ADS fundamentals online this spring. The course will be delivered online over three days, five hours per day.
Training: Keysight Pathwave ADS Fundamentals
Online, June 2 to 4, 2020
The prime target attendees are those who are interested in providing training and support for the Keysight Pathwave ADS tools to other users in their research groups. To be eligible as a trainer:
- You agree to be identified and act as the designated trainer for your research group;
- You are a faculty, student, or research staff from a Canadian Academic Institution;
- Limit 1 per research group; and
- You have (or have a supervisor with) a CMC Subscription.
Registration is also open to academics and industrial participation.
|June 2 to 4, 2020||11:00am to 4:00pm EDT||
Pricing and Registration
|Trainer: See the Trainer Requirements.||$100|
|Academic with Subscription||$400|
Students are to provide their own:
- Laptop with Windows OS
- Internet Connection
- Web Browser
Course instruction includes a PDF or a hard copy of course lecture notes.
ADS Fundamentals Course Content
Day 1: Workspaces and Simulation Tools
- Using the Workspace
- Libraries, Models and Data
- Linear Simulation Tools
- Non-Linear Simulation Tools
Day 2: Layout in ADS
- Introduction to ADS Architecture
- Layout Basics
- Interconnect Design
Day 3: 3D EM Simulation Basics
- Brief overview of Momentum and FEM
- Integrated GUI for all EM Simulators in ADS
- Defining Substrates
- Creating and Simulating EM Models
- Understanding Momentum Ports
- Understanding Meshing Controls for Momentum
- Post-Processing Currents, Near and Far Fields
- Momentum Microwave (MomUW) vs. Momentum RF (MomRF)
If you have any comments or questions regarding the course content or registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course cancellations must be received in writing at least one (1) week before the beginning date of the course in question to receive a full refund of the registration fee. A cancellation made after the deadline will not receive a refund. CMC Microsystems makes no commitments on refunds for travel or accommodations.