CMC offers a two-day training course that will show you how to develop, debug, and profile new or existing C/C++ and RTL applications in the Xilinx Vitis™ unified software environment targeting both data center (DC) and embedded applications. This course will be held in Toronto (February 19 and 20) and repeated in Montréal (March 4 and 5). This course will be delivered by Hardent, a Xilinx Authorized Training Partner (ATP).
The emphasis of this course is on:
- Building a software application using the OpenCL™ API to run hardware kernels on Alveo accelerator cards
- Building a software application using the OpenCL API and the Linux-based Xilinx runtime (XRT) to schedule the hardware kernels and control data movement on an embedded processor platform
- Demonstrating the Vitis environment GUI flow and makefile flow for both DC and embedded applications
- Describing the Vitis platform execution model and XRT
- Describing kernel development using C/C++ and RTL
- Utilizing the Vitis analyzer tool to analyze reports
- Explaining the design methodology to optimize a design
For more information, see the detailed course description.