The ML605 is a high-performance, high-speed FPGA design platform providing the integration of hardware, software, IP, and reference designs which enables quicker time-to-innovation for researchers. Based around the Xilinx Virtex-6 FPGA ML605 Evaluation Kit, it is equipped with industry-standard peripherals, connects, and interfaces that offer a rich set of features suitable for a wide range of applications.
Xilinx-based Platform ML605
- Accelerates research by providing a feature-rich platform for implementing and validating embedded system architectures and algorithms
- Addresses specific research needs through a hardware/software programmable system and application-specific daughter cards (e.g., analog interface module)
- Enables a faster path to commercialization by sourcing commercial-grade components and through compliance with commercial standards and interfaces (e.g., PCI-express, Ethernet)
- Xilinx Virtex-6 FPGA (XC6VLX240T)
- 512-MB DDR3 and 32-MB Flash memory
- 10/100/1000 Tri-Speed Ethernet, SFP transceiver connectors, and GTX port
- Multiple connections including Serial I/O, Compact Flash, and PCI-express
- DVI output, LCD display, user buttons, and DIP switches, etc.
- 2 FMC connectors (FPGA Mezzanine Card—1 High Pin Count, 1 Low Pin Count) for 3rd-party daughtercards, including analog and video I/O
- VHDL design and I/O connection template
- MicroBlaze-based embedded system design template
- Embedded system design and emulation, specially hardware and software IP design and proof of the concept such as video codec, imaging/signal processing, communication protocol, etc., which needs advanced memories, connectivity, digital signal, and embedded processing.
- Hardware-In-Loop (HIL) co-simulation, from system-level to verify the hardware design on FPGA
- FPGA-based application acceleration in various research fields
How to Rent
– or –