This three-day online training course uses lectures and hands-on exercises for task-based usage of XperiDesk in a methodological approach to process engineering.
XperiDesk Suite is a design execution system for fabrication processes at university-based micro-nanotechnology (MNT) facilities across Canada. This design environment captures process data to streamline micro-nanotechnology research and development. Leverage verified processes to focus on your own customization and innovation using the tool.
Process engineering using XperiDesk follows industry best practices to guide the engineer from idea to product. Learn more about XperiDesk.
Trainees will learn to:
- Understand XperiDesk process engineering methodology and use XperiDesk to implement best practices for process engineering.
- Build an abstract process flow, and then select specialized process steps to specify the process flow.
- Use XperiDesk consistency checks to increase the fab-readiness of a process flow.
- Understand the utility of simulators (e.g., MEMS Pro) to visually communicate design intent and to predict process success.
- Create a run sheet and track wafers through processing with automatic collection of experimental data.