XperiDesk Suite is a design execution system for fabrication processes at university-based micro-nanotechnology (MNT) facilities across Canada. Search the database to pinpoint equipment and process recipes (machine parameters, steps, schematics, characterization data). Leverage verified processes to focus on your own customization and innovation. Generate run sheets and reports with one click. Use your mask sets for virtual prototyping with interoperating simulators to increase your rate of “first time right” fabrication. This design environment for fabrication processes streamlines micro-nanotechnology research and development.
The following simulation tools are supported by this system:
|Operating System||Platform-independent Java client|
- Professor Research Subscription: receive a pass that allows you and your research team to access the XperiDesk Suite for one year.
- One pass allows one user at a time from the subscriber’s team to access a shared license pool.
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Licenses may be used for academic research and teaching only.
- Licenses may not be used for commercial purposes.
- Any CNDN subscriber is authorized to access this product.
- Access to the software license keys is limited to faculty, their graduate students, PDFs, and research staff.
- Acceptance of the vendor license terms on first use are required.