Cadence Allegro/OrCAD is a printed circuit board (PCB) design and layout CAD tool suite, including:
- Allegro Design Entry (Capture, Capture CIS, HDL and System Capture)
- Allegro/OrCAD PCB Editor and Integrated Analysis and Checking
- Allegro EDM Solution and ECAD-MCAD Library Creator
- Allegro/OrCAD PSpice Simulator
- Allegro Package Designer
|Software Version||Latest release|
|Operating System||Platform Support|
What You Get
- Faculty with a Professor Research Subscription receive access that allows you, your students, and your research staff to access Cadence’s Allegro/OrCAD software.
- Five concurrent use instances per tool from the subscriber’s research team, to access a shared license pool.
- Access for one year.
Licensing Requirements or Restrictions
- Access is authorized within the geographic boundaries of Canada only.
- Licenses may be used for academic research and teaching only.
- Licenses may not be used for commercial purposes
- Access to the software license keys is limited to faculty, their graduate students, PDFs, and research staff.
- Any NDN university Professor Research subscriber is authorized to access this product.
- Only users from institutions that have executed the “Letter of Consent for the Acceptance of Academic Use Software License and Maintenance Terms and Conditions ” with CMC may access this design tool. Please contact our Licensing Administrator at email@example.com to see if you qualify.
- If you need more help, contact the Licensing Administrator at 613-530-4787 or firstname.lastname@example.org.