CMC cloud provides secure, high-performance, remotely accessible EDA resources for the design of advanced microsystems and nanotechnologies.
What You Get
- Secure Design Environment: When using CMC cloud, you have a robust and supported design environment that is securely delivered over an internet connection.
- Available on-demand with zero configuration: Design and development resources are all installed, configured and ready to use.
- Hosted in Canada: Unlike many cloud providers, CMC cloud is hosted entirely in Canada with the protection of CMC researcher’s information as a top priority.
- The distributed revision control system is available to all subscribers: This system is a Git-based solution for managing project files for an individual or group using CMC credentials. For more information, see Quick Start Guide: Using the Revision Control System in CMC cloud.
Don’t have a subscription – free trial for Canadian Academics
The Trial Access allows you to quickly access Cadence, Mentor and Synopsys CAD tools supported in CMC cloud without any commitment.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to start your free trial using the CMC cloud.
For more information about
- CAD tool software portfolio, please contact email@example.com.
- Industrial access, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.