The CMC Sustainable Technology Configuration contains:
- A collection of CMC-managed and CMC-supported software components used for CAD tools, design kits, scripts, and license access
- A distribution mechanism for delivery of the software components to members universities
More information about the CMC STC:
- All CAD software in the Sustainable Technology Configuration runs on Linux operating systems.
- The STC environments in universities and CMC cloud have similar settings.
- The environment is managed by an STC Administrator in each university. If you need help with your local environment, please see your STC Administrators.
Note: You must have a valid CMC subscription to use any of the STC components and infrastructure.