Thanks to our funders!
Canada Foundation for Innovation
Innovation Fund infrastructure projects:
- ADEPT – Advanced Design Leading to Manufacturing in Micro-Nano Technologies
- emSYSCAN – Embedded Systems Canada
- Government of Alberta
- Government of British Columbia
- Government of Manitoba
- Government of New Brunswick
- Government of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Government of Nova Scotia
- Government of Ontario
- Gouvernement du Québec
- Government of Canada / Department of National Defence : IDEaS – Innovation for Defence Excellence and Security
- Industry in-kind contributions from valued suppliers
- Industrial donations – be part of CMC SponsorChip™
- To discuss opportunities to support Canada’s National Design Network, contact Gord Harling, President & CEO, +1.613.449.6820
NSERC: 30 years of funding
CMC and CNDN were established in 1984 with support from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC).
Global partnerships and international technology alliances enable access to advanced technologies that are used to accelerate innovative research in Canada. Interested in being a partner? Contact: Gord Harling, President & CEO | +1.613.449.6820.
CNDN’s worldwide industrial supply chain
MNT World Organizations
CMC convenes international peer organizations annually to exchange insights, gauge progress, and initiate joint projects.