August 18 to 21, 2020
This course is the recommended starting point for learning how to use the COMSOL Multiphysics software. During this training course, you will develop a strong foundation for your future Multiphysics modelling work. It will be started at an introductory level, leading students through the essential steps needed in all analyses (geometry creation, interactive meshing techniques, model setup, postprocessing, etc.) Then, it will move into more advanced topics, such as solution technique and Multiphysics modelling. See the detailed course description.
The prime target attendees are those who are interested in providing training and/or support for COMSOL tool to other users in their research groups. To be eligible as a trainer you should:
- Agrees to be identified and act as the designated trainer for their research group.
- Is a faculty, student, or research staff from a Canadian Academic Institution.
- Limit 1 per research group
- Have (or have a supervisor with) a CMC Subscription.
Registration is also open to other Academic Registrants (non-Trainers).
- You or your supervisor has a subscription with CMC.
- You are a licensed COMSOL user through CMC.
- You have yourself computer and internet connection for online course.
|August 18 to 21, 2020||Lecture Start Time: 11 AM (EDT)||Online|
Pricing and Registration
|Trainer: See the Trainer Requirements||$100||
|Academic Registrant with a Subscription||$200|
If you have any comments or questions regarding the course content or registration, please contact Dr. Susan Xu at email@example.com.
Course cancellations must be received in writing at least one (1) week before the beginning date of the course in question to receive a full refund of the registration fee. A cancellation made after the deadline will not receive a refund. CMC Microsystems makes no commitments on refunds for travel or accommodations.