COMSOL Compiler works with Application Builder in COMSOL Multiphysics to compile an application into a standalone executable for Windows, Linux, and macOS. The executable file can then be shared with any user and can run without a license.
The process to compile an application is as simple as a click in the Application Builder user interface. You can use the following features when you build the application:
- Customize a compiled application with its icon and display diagrams.
- Add configurable simulation options, such as parameter sweeps.
How to Use It
The following is a list of materials that can help you learn to use the COMSOL Compiler and Application Builder tool.
- 18-minute video to get you started:
- CMC-COMSOL Webinar to teach you more advanced skills: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V157W7vgeqE
- COMSOL installed help file documents to provide you with deep knowledge of the tool:
- C:\Program Files\COMSOL\COMSOL55\Multiphysics\doc\pdf\COMSOL_Multiphysics\ IntroductionToCOMSOLMultiphysics.pdf (start at page 96)