This two-layer process allows for the fabrication of Niobium side-wall passivated junctions via an Nb-Al-AlOx-Nb tri-layer, alongside an Nb wiring layer on top.
CMC offers this process as part of a multi-project wafer (MPW) service.
- Nb-Al-ALOx-Nb trilayer junctions
- High-resistivity silicon substrate
- Nb wiring layer on top
The process provides 20 copies of the designs.
- Josephson junctions
- JPA (Josephson parametric amplifier)
- Low-temperature electronics
- Design kits
- Design-rule checking services
- CMC engineering support