CMC Microsystems, the CMC Microsystems logo, CMC Basecamp, CMC SponsorChip, CADpass, Canada’s National Design Network and Réseau National de Conception du Canada are trademarks or registered trademarks of Canadian Microelectronics Corporation / Société canadienne de micro-électronique operating as CMC Microsystems.
Developer Training on Atlas AI Cluster
10aug1:00 pm3:00 pmDeveloper Training on Atlas AI ClusterCMC-Hosted Webinar
Virtual Training Workshop Description Featuring Huawei Ascend AI processor and CANN (computing architecture for neural networks), Atlas is a high-performance compute cluster
Virtual Training Workshop
Featuring Huawei Ascend AI processor and CANN (computing architecture for neural networks), Atlas is a high-performance compute cluster enabling all-scenario AI infrastructure solutions for device-edge-cloud.
In this developer training, you will learn all the steps required to build, optimize, and deploy AI applications from the cloud targeting the Atlas cluster to the edge using Atlas 200 DK. It also covers the details related to the recently announced CMC Microsystems Atlas competition, which aims to enable Canadian academic researchers/developers to utilize Atlas compute resources and expand the range of deep learning models compatibility to a dedicated hardware architecture.
- Introduction to CMC Microsystems Atlas 800 AI Competition
- Overview of Atlas cluster and the AI Studio, a multidimensional data AI management platform
- Deep learning models development, training and evaluation using Pytorch and MindSpore
- Application development and AI inference on Atlas 200 DK (edge) and Atlas platform (Cloud)
If you have any comments or questions regarding the contents of this workshop, please contact Yassine Hariri at Hariri@cmc.ca
- Yassine Hariri, Sr. Scientist AI/ML, CMC Microsystems
- Qian Wang, Sr. Machine Learning Engineer, Huawei Technologies Canada
(Wednesday) 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm