- NI PXIe-5673E with 512 MB RAM:
The NI PXIe-5673E is a wide-bandwidth 6.6 GHz RF vector signal generator. Combined with the appropriate software, it can generate a variety of signals. With the NI Modulation Toolkit for LabVIEW, it can generate different waveforms including AM, FM, CPM, ASK, FSK, MSK, PSK, QAM (4, 16, 64, and 256), multitone signals, arbitrary waveforms, and many others.
- NI PXIe-5663E with 256 MB RAM:
The NI PXIe-5663E 6.6 GHz RF vector signal analyzers offer wide instantaneous bandwidth optimized for automated test. Combined with high-performance PXI controllers and the high-speed PCI Express data bus, these modules can perform common automated measurements significantly faster than traditional instruments.
- NI PXIe-2543:
NI PXIe-2543 is a terminated, dual 4×1 multiplexer switch module suited for routing RF signals up to 6.6 GHz in production test applications. The modules feature high-performance solid-state relays that offer unique benefits such as unlimited lifetime and fast switching time.
- RF chip for high-speed wireless communication
- Indoor location positioning using RFID
- MEMS antenna and filter, Nano RF devices for wireless and biomedical application
- Characterize RF chips
- 18-slot PXI-express chassis
- 6.6 GHz RF Vector Signal Generator (VSG) – occupied 4 slots
- 6.6 GHz RF Vector Signal Analyzer (VSA) – occupied 3 slots
- 6.6 GHz dual 4 X 1 MULTIPLEXE
- LabVIEW Development Suite
- NI Modulation Toolkit for LabVIEW