The NI RF PXI-express system, available from the CMC Test Equipment Pool, is an 18-slot PXI-express chassis with high-speed controller (Intel quad core, 4 G memory and Dual OS), 6.6 GHz RF Vector Signal Generator, 6.6 GHz RF Vector Signal Analyzer, 6.6 GHz dual 4 X 1 MULTIPLEXER, Xilinx Kintex-7-based FlexRIO FPGA module. This system is an integrated, modular instrument with LabVIEW-based simulation/test environment which enables faster RF test and validation setup and experimental results.
National Instruments RF PXI-express System including a 6.6 GHZ VSA
- 18-slot PXI-express chassis
- 6.6 GHz RF Vector Signal Generator (VSG) – occupied 4 slots
- 6.6 GHz RF Vector Signal Analyzer (VSA) – occupied 3 slots
- 6.6 GHz dual 4 X 1 MULTIPLEXE
- Xilinx Kintex-7-based FlexRIO FPGA module
- LabVIEW 2013 development suite
- NI Modulation Toolkit for LabVIEW
- NI PXIe-5673E with 512 MB RAM:
The NI PXIe-5673E is a wide-bandwidth 6.6 GHz RF vector signal generator. Combined with the appropriate software, it can generate a variety of signals. With the NI Modulation Toolkit for LabVIEW, it can generate different waveforms including AM, FM, CPM, ASK, FSK, MSK, PSK, QAM (4, 16, 64, and 256), multitone signals, arbitrary waveforms, and many others. More product information can be found at: http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/207905.
- NI PXIe-5663E with 256 MB RAM:
The NI PXIe-5663E 6.6 GHz RF vector signal analyzers offer wide instantaneous bandwidth optimized for automated test. Combined with high-performance PXI controllers and the high-speed PCI Express data bus, these modules can perform common automated measurements significantly faster than traditional instruments. More product information can be found at: http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/207907.
- NI PXIe-2543:
NI PXIe-2543 is a terminated, dual 4×1 multiplexer switch module suited for routing RF signals up to 6.6 GHz in production test applications. The modules feature high-performance solid-state relays that offer unique benefits such as unlimited lifetime and fast switching time. More product information can be found at: http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/209994.
- NI PXIe-7975R FlexRIO FPGA module, with the following features:
- DSP-focused Xilinx Kintex-7 FPGA programmable with the NI LabVIEW FPGA Module
- 2 GB onboard DDR3 DRAM
- High-speed data streaming to host controller at 1.6 GB/s
More product information can be found at: http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/211794.
- RF chip for high-speed wireless communication
- Indoor location positioning using RFID
- MEMS antenna and filter, Nano RF devices for wireless and biomedical application
- Characterize RF chips