The MEMS Integrated Design for Inertial Sensors (MIDIS™) platform is designed to provide a standard process for manufacturing accelerometers and gyroscopes and integrating them into an Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) for application areas such as consumer (mobile), automotive, aerospace and sports/health markets.
The MIDIS™ Platform is being offered as Multi-Project-Wafer (MPW) service through CMC Microsystems and is available for both academic and industrial R&D. Together CMC and Teledyne DALSA offer a seamless path from MPW design confirmation to volume manufacturing.
Note: The expected number of chips to be delivered for this technology is 40.
- Inertial sensor combos (Sensor fusion)
- CAD tools
- Design kits (Cadence, Coventorware, Tanner/MEMSPro L-Edit)
- Access to CMC support engineers
- Design rule checking services
- Documentation including design handbooks, application notes and design methodologies
- Packaging & assembly services